To be successful in today’s business world, individuals and organizations must harness the power of Quality Improvement and Quality Management.
This course presents an overview of Quality Improvement and an introduction to various QI methodologies, such as Plan-Do-Check-Act, Lean and Six Sigma. It covers an introduction to the DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) framework for Quality Improvement, the underlying philosophy and presents the concepts of value, waste, variation, metrics, teams and change management.
What you will learn:
- Define the case for quality improvement in your industry
- Recognize how quality tools can be used to help improve performance
- Uncover and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Determine appropriate quality tools and methods to use for those opportunities
- Explain how to ensure lasting improvement
This course is targeted for:
Those seeking an introduction to process and quality improvement methodologies and tools and organizations starting their continuous improvement journey.
Instructor: Eddie Perez-Ruberte, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Expert (Click for LinkedIn Profile)
This course is offered:
As a digital download – Contact us to purchase this course as a digital download and get immediate access to it.
In a corporate setting – To request this course for your organization, Send us a Note. We will get back to you within 24 hours.